The Johns Hopkins ACG® System Leicester Symposium 2018
DEVONSHIRE PLACE CONFERENCE CENTRE
78 London Road, Leicester LE2 0RA (map)
Tuesday 13th March 2018
10.00 – 16.00
This one-day, invitation-only event is aimed at ACG System users, those thinking of starting to use the ACG System and other stakeholders with an interested in population health management.
Topics will include:
- Navigating the IG agenda to share and use integrated data and population health analytics techniques.
- Exploring different types of advanced population health analytics used to support the work of CCGs, STPs and ACSs.
- Using casemix-adjusted data to undertake meaningful assessments of performance against key NHS targets.
- Learning about population health management activities that go beyond the traditional approaches and the implementation of new models of care.
Our keynote speaker will be Melissa Sherry M.P.H., Director of Population Health Innovation and Transformation at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, who will talk about their approach to population health management in Baltimore.
Other speakers will include:
- General practitioners
- Commissioners from CCGs
- Population health analytics experts from CSUs
- People involved in STP and ACS work
This event is free to attendees but is restricted to ACG System users, prospective users and selected stakeholder groups such as NHS England. Places are limited to 50 so early registration is advisable.