2009 conference presentations
Using Case Mix To Improve Equity and the Delivery of Primary Care
Goals of Presentation
- To introduce concepts surrounding population-based case-mix and “predictive risk” modeling.
- To show examples of applications worldwide where case-mix has proved information to improve the equitable delivery of primary health care
- To briefly describe the Johns Hopkins “ACG” case-mix adjustment / predictive risk modeling methodology.
- To introduce the ACG pharmacy based model
- To lay the groundwork for a discussion of potential applications within the Spanish health care context.
Please log in/register to access.