ACG System Version 11.1 Now Available!
The ACG System team regularly improves and develops new iterations of the software. We are pleased to share highlights of the newly released Johns Hopkins ACG System Version 11.1. The focus of which is to continue to improve not only the predictive accuracy for identifying high-risk members, but also to provide robust clinical categorization to assess and stratify populations.
ACG System Version 11.1 release highlights include:
- Significant enhancements to the Utilization Profile Report
- New and enhanced reports and export files
- Expanded modeling and processing options
- Technical enhancements and documentation improvements
- Inpatient hospitalization export
- Categorizing all planned and unplanned services
NEW MODELS FOR STRATIFICATION
- Persistent High User Model identifies those whose expenses do not regress toward mean
- Reference Probability High Total Cost
- Regression-based concurrent modeling better delineates risk across diverse populations sub-groupings
- Age-gender concurrent risk model
NEW AND REVISED RISK ASSESSMENT MARKERS INCLUDING:
- Improved categorization of mental illness including EDC and Rx-MG refinements
- Refinement of frailty concepts
- Expanded and refined utilization variables (active cancer, psychosocial services, etc.)
MAKING THE MOST OUT OF AVAILABLE DATA
- Optimized ICD-10—single codes trip multiple risk assessment categories (e.g. E11.36= Type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic cataract indicating TWO types of morbidities)
- DRGs now accepted! Both for reporting and optionally as a substitute for missing inpatient claims
ASSESSING DATA QUALITY
- Avoid data gaps with time period validation of claims and pharmacy services by month
- Use pharmacy data to help assess adequacy of diagnosis recording (new concurrent modeling tools)
- Care density tools for understanding patient sharing across physician groups
- Now including proportion of days covered
- Advanced reporting options and bulk export options
- Easy integration of supplemental data and/or custom models
For additional information on the ACG System Version 11.1 release including details, presentations, previews and more please contact your primary support person or email info@HopkinsACG.org.
Chad Abrams, Director of U.S. Operations, ACG System; briefly describes the Johns Hopkins ACG System, and highlights features included in the software’s Version 11 release.
To see the ACG System in action and speak to a Team member about your specific needs, request a demo today.